Saturday, July 19, 2014

Back to school



So, after a relatively short break (I officially finished the masters degree back in December of 2012) I've decided to finish what I started. I've been accepted to the exercise physiology department's PhD program up at the University of Utah to finish my studies, focusing my research in the field of biomechanics. It may or may not have taken a shade over a decade to get my bachelor and master degrees, but I'm pretty sure this last one will have a lot more motivation behind it to finish it as quickly as possible. I didn't exactly have a family and a mortgage last time I was in school, so there is definitely some serious motivation to get in, get it done, and get out.

Well, that, and I've learned how to be decently fast on a bike with minimal training...so its safe to say the riding shouldn't slow me down too much at school....

No comments: